OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
Our YTZ7-8 Battery is a Hi-Power Lithium Replacement for the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S found in so many bikes including most all Enduros. But the Antigravity Lithium YTZ7-8 offers massive weight savings over Lead/Acid version and has over TWICE the cranking amps resulting in much better starting performance with a faster turn-over of the motor and higher voltage on start-up.
- Direct drop-in Lithium replacement for OEM lead/acid YTZ7S.
- High Power, Ultra Lightweight Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Double the power and 50% weight savings over lead/acid version.
- Over 35% more Power than the comparable Shorai battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 600cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc.
- Race and Track Day use up to 1200cc (If you have a higher-performance motor choose the Antigravity AG1201).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you own an older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator if you have the older style system with a voltage regulator. Damage can occur if overcharged.)