6-Volt Lithium Battery
The Antigravity AG-802 is a reliable Lithium 6V Battery in an ultra compact case. It measures at 4.25″ Length x 2.25″ Depth and 3.75″ Height (to the top of the terminals). The current 6-Volt lead acid/batteries offered on today’s market are extremely unreliable and really not worth the effort as replacements. The AG-802 is a reliable replacement to your old 6V battery, with great performance benefits.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards. Large all-brass terminal design.
- Waterproof (Not intended for jetski use).
- 2-Year Warranty (view our Warranty page for details).
- Replacement for older style 6V systems.
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 1000cc. (Please note if you use older classic motorcycles from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging system to a modern voltage regulator.)