MICRO-START XP-3 (SEE BELOW FOR VIDEO)
The NEWLY REDESIGNED Micro-Start PPS (Personal Power Supply) XP-3 is one of the smallest Jump Starter and Personal Power Supply units (only 6” x 3” x 1”). So small it fits in your POCKET yet so powerful it can start all Motorcycles, Powersports Vehicles and even V8 Trucks!!! (Not intended for large V-Twin motors.)
Not only will it start your vehicles, but it also powers and charges Cell Phones, iPhones, iPads, Tablets, Bluetooth Devices and any device powered by a USB cable. Just charge it once and take back-up power wherever you go. Charge a cell phone up to 7 times, or power your laptop up to 2 hours, or start your car. XP-3 itself can conveniently be recharged via wall charger, mobile charger or by any USB outlet. Weighing less than a pound (10.5 oz.) and small enough to fit in your pocket you can take it with you anywhere! Whether you are riding, driving, camping or traveling, remain confident that you will be able to start your vehicle, make that important call, or power your child's PSP on that long trip in the car. It even has a built-in flashlight with S.O.S patterns included! Whatever you do, don't get stuck without back up power again.
THE MICRO-START XP-3 - WHAT IS IT AND WHAT CAN IT DO?
- One of the smallest, lightest Lithium-Ion Jump Starter/Portable Power Supplies available - only 6” x 3” x 1”, 10.5 oz.
- Jump-start Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Snowmobiles and Watercraft--- and YES it will jump start your V8 truck!!! (Not intended for large V-Twin motors.)
- Charge and Power all electronic devices such as: Cell Phones, iPads, Kindles, PSPs, PDAs, GPS, MP3 Players, Bluetooth Devices, Cameras and others that use USB 5V charging Standard.
- It has 3 on-board Power Ports: a Jump Start Port, and TWO USB 5V outputs for charging or powering 5V USB-charged devices.
- It has a HI-POWER LED flashlight with 2 built-in flash patterns including a S.O.S. flashing beacon pattern.
- It has a lighted battery capacity indicator. Press a button to see the battery capacity left in your Micro-Start.
- It has built-in over-charge and over-discharge protections for long battery life.
- It has an automatic power-off when not in use.
Want to learn more about why the MICRO-START is the BEST product of its kind? Visit our Micro-Starts FAQ page.
The Micro-Start XP-3 model comes with all tips and attachments you for Jump Starting, Charging electronics and charging the XP-3 Unit
- Nylon Carry Case
- Micro-Start XP-3 Unit
- Detachable Mini Jumper Clamps
- 1 White Universal USB Cable with 4 common tips for 5V USB chargeable electronics. Tips are: Mini USB, Micro USB, Apple 8 pin and Apple 30 pin.
- 1 Mobile Charger (plugs into cigarette lighter socket)
- 1 Home Charger (plugs into wall outlet)
- 200 Amp- 400 Peak Amp Jump Starting ability
- 8000 mAh capacity
- 10.5 ounces
- 6" long x 3" wide x 1" tall
This is an informational video about the Antigravity Batteries MICRO-START XP-3 . The MICRO-START line of jump starters is the best rated and best selling on the market. Visit www.themicrostart.com or www.antigravitybatteries.com for more information
MICRO-START XP...This is an informational video about the Antigravity Batteries...
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next
Small unit that packs a punch
Posted by Unknown on 6th Oct 2015
We have been very happy with our XP-3. It's the perfect size for packing on our adventure motorcycles. Charges everything when we stop for the night and gives us the confidence of knowing we can jump one of the bikes if necessary.
My XP 3
Posted by Bob on 5th Mar 2015
I really haven't had a chance to do much more than unpack it but it is definitely going in my motorcycle saddle bag. I hope I don't need it but I will be prepared and I'll be able help my friends too.
Posted by Unknown on 22nd Jan 2015
Bought for emergency start of snowmachine, haven't had to use it yet. Very good customer contact and shipping.
Posted by Unknown on 29th Dec 2014
They are flying off the shelf
WOW! I was amazed AND impressed!
Posted by Cuzzin Vinny on 25th Jul 2014
This little gadget is just what I needed/wanted to carry around for emergencies and such! I have been having trouble with my battery and/or electrical on my motorcycle. While riding it for a day, I stopped at least 4 different times, and each time, my motorcycle would not start after I stopped. I attached this baby (Micro Start XP 3) to the battery, & my motorcycle started w/o an issue, and I was off & riding again. Quick, easy, and VERY reliable! I wanting to try it on a car now, to see if its got the juice/guts to get it going.
Everyone needs this jump box
Posted by OctaneToyBox.com on 11th Jun 2014
I don't know why anyone would head off-road, on the water, or anywhere remote without one of these. So small and easy to use. We are going to sell a lot of these!
simply the best
Posted by John on 5th May 2014
Love this Micro Start xp3 . I work at a Dealership and we have to Jump cars here and there . This works great and makes it convinant .
Excellent tool for a motorcyclist
Posted by Joe Walano on 23rd Apr 2014
I saw this tool and had to have one. I repair and restore vintage bikes and wanted a compact jumper unit to have on hand. When it arrived I could not believe how small and light it was, I questioned how well it would work. Well, yesterday one of my recent rebuilds developed a charging system problem and the battery too low to crank the bike over. I hooked up the XP-3 and the bike started right up!
Works as described
Posted by Tim Donovan on 24th Mar 2014
Bought my xp-3 and haved jumped my 99 8cylinder suburban twice now cause it came up with a parasitic draw. Something is draining the battery when parked. Till I fix it this thing is great! Very easy to use,not so bulky like a jump box. even used it to charge my phone one day.
Posted by Tony on 14th Mar 2014
The microstart pps is going to revolutionize portable power supplies. No need to carry jumper cables anymore and to awkwardly maneuver your vehicle for lending a helping hand. It's great for the Motorsports rider as well. Very compact.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 19 | Next