The Antigravity Batteries AG801 8-Cell Motorsports battery is one of the most popular models. It is an extremely powerful battery in a small package. At a very small 4.25" Length x 2.25" Depth and 3.75" Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired and can be used for bikes from 600cc street use and 1200cc race use.
- ADHESIVE BACKED FOAM INCLUDED IN BOX FOR EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty----check manufacturer's website for details (antigravitybatteries.com)
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 750cc.
- Great for use in all enduro bikes used for trail riding up to 750cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 1000cc.
- Race and Track Day use in motors up to 1200cc. (High Performance motors should use Antigravity Batteries AG1201.)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator.)
- 240 Cranking Amps - Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 9 Ah (PB Eq) - Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.25" x 2.25" x 3.75" (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT: 1 lb 9 oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 110mm x 57mm x 95mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 0.7 Kg
General overview of the types of Lithium- Ion products offered by Antigravity Batteries.
Antigravity Ba...General overview of the types of Lithium- Ion products offere...
dang its expensive, but dang its awesome
Posted by Unknown on 27th Jan 2015
Picked up this battery for my 500 exc after the stocker went kaput. I am really really impressed so far. The thing is so light and so compact! It fits great with the adhesive foam attached to it and cranks my bike like its brand new. Can't say that it's cheap but it really does blow away the stock battery.
Posted by Daniel on 9th Oct 2014
I have a 1981 Honda CX500 cafe racer. It had a 4 cell when I got it, but I fried it with the wrong charger (my fault). I replaced it with the 8 cell (and proper charger), I couldn't be more satisfied. It packs a PUNCH and starts that bike almost instantaneously. Definitely will recommend this to others and I will be a repeat customer when I need another battery!
Light, small, effective
Posted by Mike on 11th Aug 2014
I installed this battery on a Honda XR650L, after reading several "DIY" articles, on how to replace the original "brick" that comes standard on the Honda. Once installed, the battery worked like a treat. No issues at all, and the bike starts just as good as the original. Weight savings are significant. Very happy !!
Best battery out there
Posted by Shank on 4th Jun 2014
Bought one of the 12 cell's a few years ago for my custom chopper and have never had a problem with it. I went through 5 Odyssey batteries before it and the vibration killed them. This one has never let me down. I needed a battery for my #BikerLive bike build and this was my only choice. Best bang for your buck!
Really good battery
Posted by Unknown on 10th Nov 2013
We are using this type for our Formula Student rececer. We have engine from Honda CB 600 F (nown as Hornet), si it is the best solution for us. Also we like the size and weight of the battery,
This battery kicks like a mule.
Posted by Gregory Birch on 27th May 2013
My DRZ fired up like a rocket thanks to this battery. Thank you!
Posted by Dan Forbes on 8th Jan 2013
These little batteries pack a punch....doubt that I will ever go back to a traditional acid battery again...