This is the smallest battery in the Antigravity Batteries line-up. At a miniscule 4.25" Length x 1.25" Depth and 3.75" Height (to the top of the terminals) this battery offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. This battery is often chosen for Performance applications where compact size and low weight are desired. Can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. Also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- ADHESIVE-BACKED FOAM INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no "Parasitic Drains" (accessories that draw power when the bike is off... such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with large all brass unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty----check manufacturer's website for details (antigravitybatteries.com).
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery: AG801).
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging sytems to a modern voltage regulator; damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)
- 120 Cranking Amps
- 6 Amp Hours (PB Eq)
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.25" x 1.25" x 3.75" (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT: 16 oz
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 110mm x 32mm x 95mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 448 g
General overview of the types of Lithium- Ion products offered by Antigravity Batteries.
Antigravity Ba...General overview of the types of Lithium- Ion products offere...
Posted by Rodney Mickelson on 4th Jan 2016
We needed a battery set up and had a small area to work with and this battery did exactly what we were looking for. We created a 24 volt system for our ATV that we race at the ATV MX national motocross races. www.rootriverracing.com
Abolute Top of the Line Quality
Posted by Bill on 27th Jan 2015
The customer service is great and these batteries work as advertised or better. They have tons of power to start those big motors and seem to last forever. After a cold winter the bike fires right up with no trickle charging, actually no attention at all for the whole winter!
gOOD JOB GUYS!
great product, poor customer service
Posted by john cunnjngham on 25th Aug 2014
Bought new 4 cell battery in March, battery failed in June, no big deal, these things take a lot of abuse, but after sending the battery back for warranty, took 2 months to get it back., after several phone calls. (Each person I spoke to I had to start all over they each had to look up every bit of my info)
lite weight loaded with power
Posted by joe palermo on 6th Jan 2014
Excellent product will recommend to all fellow bikers !!! Thanks ,Antigravity
Antigravity Batteries are awesome!!
Posted by Tim Moricca on 23rd Feb 2013
The managment of Antigravity are excellent. I had an issue with an older battery that was not covered by warranty, and they cut me a deal on a new style battery that is just great. The product is light, powerful, and looks good. The best part are the dimensions and weight.
What can I say, great product and super people to deal with. 5 stars. Putting on one my stand up racing jet ski next.
Light weight Honda
Posted by Rev Steve king on 22nd Jan 2013
Fast service on a excellent product. It exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend for your next battery